Friday 31 May 2013

Review: Diono Baby Organiser

A couple of weeks ago, I was very lucky to be offered the chance to review a rather handy Baby Organiser from Diono. This was a brilliant find for me, mainly because our changing bag is huge and bulky. The thing that attracted me to the organiser was the fact that it's multi-use: it can be used as a bag to carry, a bag to attach to the back of a buggy or an organiser that can go either on the buggy or the back of a front car seat. As we're planning on getting a car in the summer, I figured we'd get a lot of use!


Image: Diono




As you can see, the bag can be unzipped to hang on the back of a buggy or car seat (which I think would be massively handy for journeys with older children as well; you could stuff it with sickbags, snacks and games etc!) The bag can be zipped up with the pockets either inside or out, depending what you prefer. I've used both and must say that I like having the pockets on the outside- it's really quick to grab what you want!


You can see that we were able to put quite a bit into the bag, although it is really easy to overfill because it's so roomy and I was overenthusiastic! I'm not entirely sure we've quite worked out the best way to attach the bag to the handles of the buggy, but to be honest, it's small enough to be stowed away in the shopping basket underneath.

I also think this looks really smart and compact. The material is lightweight and easy to clean. I also really like that there's a zip on the inside when the bag is in this format. It's very handy for sticking your phone/purse/keys in safely.

If I could change anything about the baby organiser, I'd like it to be in a bright colour, but that's just personal taste! I can see this being very useful as D grows up and his needs change. A very flexible product!

You can buy Diono 3-in-1 Baby Organiser here for £15.99





1 comment:

  1. Oh that's a great price for such a versatile product! Xo

    ReplyDelete