Tuesday 22 October 2013

The Clocks are about to change, but what else will?

 

I have heard horror stories about the sleeping patterns of babies when the clocks change (admittedly mostly from over-sharers on Facebook) and this weekend will be the first time Athena and I experience it. I’m fairly lucky in that she normally wakes up around 8am, so this will become 7am, just bearable! It will also mean that her 8pm-ish bedtime might become a 7pm ish bedtime, so not too horrific!! I can see this being a much bigger problem when she is in a strict routine when she’s a toddler, for example. At the moment there are still the odd times when she doesn't fall asleep till 10pm at the moment! Then of course it all happens in reverse in the spring again!

With any luck I will spend my extra hour in the evening (unlike most peoples, who will be in the morning!) reading a new book in a hot bubble bath! Warren Evans the UKs largest independent bed makers want you to share it with them as part of their national Clocks Go Back Week, visit the Warren Evans blog to find out more and view the T&C’s but it’s really simple to enter…

Just post ‘when the #clocksgoback…’ on the Warren Evans Facebook timeline and you could be in with a chance of winning a handmade double bed and a luxuriously comfortable mattress!

1 comment:

  1. I've always been really strict on routine with my two and I've usually found that they adjust to the time difference after a couple of days. Lovely blog by the way. xxx

    ReplyDelete